Why won't my thing rotate faster

I’m creating an orb there is going to rotate faster and faster to attack but it won’t rotate at all can someone pls help me this is my script

public float currentRotationSpeed = 25f;

void Update()
    {
        transform.Rotate(0, currentRotationSpeed * Time.deltaTime, 0);
        transform.Rotate(0, 0, currentRotationSpeed * Time.deltaTime);
    }

try using rotatearoundAxis, or rotateAroundLocalAxis instead of Rotate

also side note… if you also have an Animator on this object. that animates the same Transform… that will override anything you are trying to do to the Transform via script.
if you need to do that, add another parent Trasform object above the TRansform with the Animator.

Time.deltaTime is the time that passed between this frame and the frame before. So, basically, it’s a really small, almost constant number. If you want an object to accelerate, you need to do one of two things:
-assigning a Rigidbody to the object and then add a force to it (harder way)
-make an float variable and add Time.deltaTime to it every frame (easier way)

I will describe the easiest way.

float timer = 0;

void Update()
{
    timer += Time.deltaTime;
    transform.Rotate(0, currentRotationSpeed * timer, currentRotationSpeed * timer);
}

In this case, the object rotates by ‘0’ on the x axis and by ‘currentRotationSpeed * timer’ on the y and z axes, since currentRotationSpeed is the same for both the axes. If you want to make the object rotate faster on one of the axes, you simply multiply ‘currentRotationSpeed * timer’ by a number, f.e.

transform.Rotate(0, currentRotationSpeed * timer, currentRotationSpeed * timer * 2);

So now, the object rotates on the z axis twice as fast as it used to.