Windows Phone 8 publishing errors

Hey guys, I’m trying to port my game to Windows Phone and receiving some errors. I was able to remove some earlier errors by removing a component I was not using. I do not know what these ones are though?

Error building Player: Exception: Error: method System.Int32 System.String::Compare(System.String,System.String,System.Boolean) doesn’t exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JSONObject::.ctor(System.String).
Error: method System.Int32 System.String::Compare(System.String,System.String,System.Boolean) doesn’t exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JSONObject::.ctor(System.String).

See here:

This is a string compare function on WP8. The last argument is shown to be a StringComparison enum, whereas the JSON code appears to assume it’s a Boolean. (Note that MSDN says there is a version of Compare which has a third argument of Boolean, but that’s not part of .NET on WP8.)

Well I’ve been pulling my hair out over this issue for days now. Any luck finding the root cause? I understand Graham’s answer, so presumably I could search my solution for the string.compare function and find places where it is using the (string,string,boolean) overload. Trouble is I can’t find any code using it!

Any ideas what I should be looking for in order to find the offending line(s) of code?

Thanks,
Mike.