Wrong Coloring (Sometimes) when capturing "Screen"-shot

I have a modular ShipEditor in my game where you are able to piece your ship together to then later use it, when you start the scene where you edit ships you get a Panel with Previews of all your creations, these creations are the typicall “Create a camera/rendertexture, camera.render(), Texture.readpixels(), destroy camera” and the output would be something like this:

[138156-normal.png*_|138156]

but for some reason sometimes (!) it looks some sort of this:
[138157-notnormal.png*_|138157]
the colors seem to be different everytime.

I call this in the first frame of the Playmode, that might be a part of the problem, here is the code:

private RenderTexture GetPreview(Ship ship)
		{
			RenderTexture preview = new RenderTexture(128, 128, 1);
			preview.format = RenderTextureFormat.ARGBFloat;

//build ship
			GameObject chassis = Instantiate(AllChassis[ship.data.chassisReference].shipObject, transform);
			bool armourIsCenter = false;
			if (ship.data.selectedArmour != -1)
			{
				armourIsCenter = true;
				Instantiate(AllChassis[ship.data.chassisReference].chassisArmors[ship.data.selectedArmour].armorObject, AllChassis[ship.data.chassisReference].armorSlot.position, Quaternion.Euler(AllChassis[ship.data.chassisReference].armorSlot.direction), chassis.transform);
			}

for (int i = 0; i < ship.data.filledModuleSlots.Length; i++)
			{
				if (ship.data.filledModuleSlots *== -1)*
  •  			continue;*

Instantiate(AllModules[ship.data.filledModuleSlots].model, AllChassis[ship.data.chassisReference].moduleSlots_.position, Quaternion.Euler(AllChassis[ship.data.chassisReference].moduleSlots*.direction), chassis.transform);
}*_

* for (int i = 0; i < chassis.transform.childCount; i++)*
* {*
* chassis.transform.GetChild(i).gameObject.layer = 15;*
* }*
* //position camera*

_ previewScreenshotCamera.transform.position = (armourIsCenter ? AllChassis[ship.data.chassisReference].armorSlot.position : Vector3.zero) + previewScreenshotCamera.transform.forward * -20;_

* //screen shot*
* previewScreenshotCamera.gameObject.SetActive(true);*
* previewScreenshotCamera.targetTexture = preview;*
* previewScreenshotCamera.Render();*
* previewScreenshotCamera.gameObject.SetActive(false);*
* previewScreenshotCamera.targetTexture = null;*

* DestroyImmediate(chassis); //needs to be immediate or a ghost of this will appear in next preview*
* return preview;*
* }*

Forgot to post the fix that i found out a while ago, for anyone who might encounter this problem. Apparently Unity does some stuff with the camera in the first frame-Awake, therefore you should only do screenshots in Start or later. Could be considered a bug not sure if it will be fixed tho.