Wwise integration Issues

Before integrating Wwise, I had to put Photon’s ErrorCode class into the Photon namespace and fix those references. This allowed Wwise to successfully integrate. Before integration, I had no compiler errors. However, when I open the project post integration, it gives me a few weird issues with A* Pathfinding. Namely this:

I tried reimporting all assets to try to fix it. Nothing seems to work. The only thing Google has come up with is a possible Client Profile issue, but that was more to do with .NET applications.

Well, I fixed it on my own. This is probably the simplest fix ever and I’m basically amazed at how much sense it makes. I’m theorizing at this point, but I think when Wwise makes its copies it goofs up a few files. The team I’m working with on this project utilizes github, so at one point I just nuked my local copy and re-cloned it fresh from the branch. Then, I backed up the clone. I spent a while googling this, and I’ve been working on it off and on for a few days now trying to figure out if there’s an issue with namespaces, client profiling, etc. Long story short… I moved the backup’s Asset folder into the integrated version’s asset folder and had it overwrite any conflicts… it… worked. I’ll have to do some testing to make sure it didn’t break Wwise, but anyway. I figured I’d post my fix in case any of the 116 people following the question have the same issue.