XR Device Simulator Hand Tracking - KeyNotFoundException Error

Hello.
I am developing an app for Vision Pro.
Recently updated version of Polyspatial to 1.2.3.

After the update, an error occurs when hand tracking is performed through the XR Device Simulator.
If enable hand tracking, the error continues to appear, and if stop hand tracking, the error stops.

I’m not sure, but it seems that the hand tracking is going well despite ignoring the error.
It seems to be working well even with the build.
Can we solve a problem like this?

XR Device Simulator

Console Error

KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'Invalid' was not present in the dictionary.
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at <58ad0307846e4e2aa7b395ea5a7758f5>:0)
Unity.PolySpatial.XR.Internals.PolySpatialXRHandTracker.UpdateJoint (Unity.PolySpatial.XR.Internals.PolySpatialXRHandTracker+HandCacheData cacheData, UnityEngine.XR.Hands.XRHandJoint joint) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.polyspatial.xr@1.2.3/Runtime/Trackers/PolySpatial/PolySpatialXRHandTracker.cs:147)
Unity.PolySpatial.XR.Internals.PolySpatialXRHandTracker.UpdateHandJoints (UnityEngine.XR.Hands.XRHand hand, Unity.PolySpatial.XR.Internals.PolySpatialXRHandTracker+HandCacheData cacheData) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.polyspatial.xr@1.2.3/Runtime/Trackers/PolySpatial/PolySpatialXRHandTracker.cs:178)
Unity.PolySpatial.XR.Internals.PolySpatialXRHandTracker.OnUpdatedHands (UnityEngine.XR.Hands.XRHandSubsystem subsystem, UnityEngine.XR.Hands.XRHandSubsystem+UpdateSuccessFlags updateSuccessFlags, UnityEngine.XR.Hands.XRHandSubsystem+UpdateType updateType) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.polyspatial.xr@1.2.3/Runtime/Trackers/PolySpatial/PolySpatialXRHandTracker.cs:204)
UnityEngine.XR.Hands.XRHandSubsystem.TryUpdateHands (UnityEngine.XR.Hands.XRHandSubsystem+UpdateType updateType) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.hands@1.4.0/Runtime/XRHandSubsystem.cs:306)
UnityEngine.XR.Hands.ProviderImplementation.XRHandProviderUtility+SubsystemUpdater.Update (UnityEngine.XR.Hands.XRHandSubsystem+UpdateType updateType) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.hands@1.4.0/Runtime/XRHandProviderUtility.cs:276)
UnityEngine.XR.Hands.ProviderImplementation.XRHandProviderUtility+SubsystemUpdater.OnUpdate () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.hands@1.4.0/Runtime/XRHandProviderUtility.cs:258)
UnityEngine.XR.Hands.ProviderImplementation.XRHandProviderUtility+SubsystemUpdater.<Start>b__1_0 () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.hands@1.4.0/Runtime/XRHandProviderUtility.cs:154)

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this issue. I’m one of the developers that works in this area. Could I ask you to file a bug report for this? You can do so under the Help → Report a Bug… menu. This might help us track down how to reproduce this so we could more quickly resolve it.