XR Origin is not receiving device pose - Immersive Unbounded Mode

Hello friends,

The problem I encounter seems widespread in Discussions, yet I haven’t been able to solve it.

The device in XR space does not drive XR Origin / Camera. While I can navigate in XR space normally (walk and look around) in a headset or Simulator, the device pose doesn’t drive XR Origin, so the logic I want to use it for—teleportation and LookAt—is unaffected. At the same time, the Camera is being tracked as intended in the Unity editor in the Game window, and LookAt is working fine. Why is this happening??

It’s Mixed Reality Unbounded mode. Unity 2022.3.24f1. Polyspatial 1.2.3. All packages are up to date. There are no issues in visionOS project validation (it would be useful to implement a validation check for device pose tracking - such an essential function in Mixed Reality!). I thoroughly tried the solutions proposed in these posts:

So, obviously:

Moreover, my scene is based on the Mixed Reality Polypatial sample scene.
Still, the problem persists.

The image shows the object I want to navigate around, teleport to different spots, and have a UI menu that lazy follows a player (the Camera).

Seems like other people were magically able to solve the issue in the device and the simulator, and some of them do not know what happened, so it’s a vague issue.

Can you help me? If necessary, I can send you the project so you can check out the details. Thank you for any help.

Hey there! Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble. I think submitting a bug report with the project will be helpful, or just sharing a zip of the project using Google Drive or a secure file sharing service here. I’m not exactly sure what you intend to have happen here.

The device in XR space does not drive XR Origin / Camera

Are you not seeing the camera transform change as you move your head? The setup you shared there does appear correct. You have an AR Session and tracked pose driver. If you are in an unbounded space, with the visionOS plugin checked in xr management, I’m not sure of what else could be going wrong. If I can take a look at your project I’m sure I’ll be able to figure it out, though! :slight_smile:

Thank you, @mtschoen. Sending you the project privately. Looking forward to your help, please.

This is correct, no camera transform change in the simulator or headset: