Hi,
I'm using AniMate in C# to do some animation in script. I only have some problems with rotation.
This is what I did:
Hashtable props = new Hashtable();
props.Add("position", new Vector3(0, 0, 0));
props.Add("rotation", Quaternion.Euler(30, 0, 0)); //dispatches an error
props.Add("easing", typeof(Ani.Easing.Quadratic));
props.Add("direction", Ani.Easing.InOut);
Ani.Mate.To(transform, 1, props);
When I execute this I get the following error:
Ani.Mate.Error: Cannot animate UnityEngine.Quaternion with target UnityEngine.Quaternion: Operation +, - or * not supported. (System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.Quaternion.op_Subtraction'.
...
Does anyone know what is going wrong here?
BTW I'm using AniMate version 2.0.
I'm very frustrated with this problem, too. Whatever I try to pass as a rotation value, I don't get it working. Nobody using rotation in c# with AniMate around here ?
I'm very frustrated with this problem, too. Whatever I try to pass as a rotation value, I don't get it working. Nobody using rotation in c# with AniMate around here ?
– anon79755833