Another 1-hour game challenge

Hi everyone,

Recently i noticed some kind of trend creating simple games in a very short time, so i decided to also have a go. Mainly i wanted to see, how efficient programmer I am and how does it feel to start something new (I’m struggling with one game for more than year).

Actually I don’t have idea for name so it stays nameless :smile:

Link to Webplayer!

Assets used:

  • NGUI
  • iTween

Music!

Hi. I like it. Simple but fun.

It would take me more than an hour just to pick out a font. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice 1 hour Game. 862 score :smile:

Nice little game! I found a fun bug, if you tap multiple times when you’re starting it will spawn more blocks, if you rapidly tap to start you can make the game completely impossible

Thanks for feedback! I will fix that asap. I’m thinking about releasing it on Android/iOS with some leaderboards. What do you think?

Pretty cool, and excellent quality for an hour’s work.

Best is 1913.36

Simple and addictive! Great game!

that’s a fun little game, games with no instructions that you can figure out how to play after losing the first round without making the player angry… that’s a winning achievement. first try, 2.3 seconds (I was trying to stack the falling bars… fail) second attempt 1724 or so seconds (felt like I was ninja, blinked and lost, made me wanna play again.) it would defiantly be a fun iOS game plus I like that background music! Thanks for posting.

nice game

Game has been finished, you can find it HERE.

Nice simple game!
Score: 1967.09 Now my eyes hurt!

I was only 200 away from 1,000 :frowning:

The game should stop when you die. I often felt like I didn’t die and got ripped off.

I think this is impressive for one hour. You are very efficient.
But sometimes it feels like I didn’t touch the obstacles but died anyway…

Nice enough game for only an hour, one issue is that I got so far the song stopped playing :frowning: