cameras switch doesn't work

Hi Everyone!
I’m trying to switch between cameras in unity for my game, but not a usual switch -
I want them to get switched when the player is on one terrain or another (thats not the problem, I used the function

void OnTriggerEnter(Collider Other)

and used tags; the problem was to switch the cameras.
I tryed to to the next code in this function^^ but it didn’t work:

GameObject.Find("Main Camera").GetComponent("Camera").camera.enabled = false;
            GameObject.Find("2D Camera").GetComponent("Camera").camera.enabled = true;

then I tryed something else - I used another code -

public Camera[] cams;

and switched the cameras when something heppend, but this time the problem was to put the cameras in the player, and I don’t understand what is wrong. can someone help me please?

Your logic worked for me. I made a fast script in 2min
public class PlayWithCameras : MonoBehaviour {

Camera _camera1;
	Camera _camera2;

void Start () {
		_camera1 = GameObject.FindGameObjectWithTag("Camera1").GetComponent<Camera>();
		_camera2 = GameObject.FindGameObjectWithTag("Camera2").GetComponent<Camera>();
	}

void Update () {
		if(Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.T))
		{
			_camera1.enabled = false;
			_camera2.enabled = true;			
		}
		if(Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.R))
		{
			_camera1.enabled = true;
			_camera2.enabled = false;			
		}	
	}
}

You can improve this. But it works. You could easily do it with a array. But this is how my hierachy looks like ingame

TempCameras (Just a gameObject that has the script)
I then created 2 empty gameObjects and put one camrea in each. I tagged them with Camera1 and Camera2. I put these 2 gameobjects as childobjects of the TempCameras object (But you dont have to)

Thats it. Hope this helpes you on your way.