Sorry for the stupid question, but is it possible to change my username? I typed SouthpawFIshel instead of SouthpawFishel when typing my user name and the UI did not make it apparent that once I hit return that I’d be instantly creating a username with no option to hit back and change it. I’m assuming this is something an admin can do for me. Thanks in advance.
Just hit a moderator up with a PM with the desired user name and they will change it for you ![]()
No we won’t, since we have no ability to do that, sorry. An admin might…unfortunately I have no idea.
–Eric
Im pretty sure Aurore has done it before…
Aurore has magic powers, and ninja skillz.
–Eric
No idea if this works for new users, or was just a product of backend changes a while ago, but I seem to recall you get a one-time chance to change your username on your first visit to answers.unity.com
I do have the magic powers, but e-mailing support@unity3d.com is the real way to go. Please don’t inbox me with these requests.