Cloud Build Integration notifications not working as expected

Description of issue:
When building with Cloud Build, email notifications are sent but Integration notifications (the highlighted block in the screenshot below) are not sent.

Up until ~a month ago, they were working smoothly and I was able to receive notification about unity cloud builds (we have a dedicated Slack channel + a Jenkins Webhook) but lately, those two stopped working and I have no idea what to do to fix those.
Maybe we disabled a setting by error, but I’ve not been able to find out if that was the case.

FYI : There is no problem with the build itself, as it works like a charm when downloaded manually, but I’d like to be able to just let Jenkins do the job.

Unity version:

  • Unity Cloud : Latest 2020.x
  • Local build : 2020.2.2f

Source control:

  • Gitlab

Local build platform:

  • Windows 10

Build target:

  • Unix

Relevant plugins being used :

  • Notification sent to Slack (using the Slack Integration system)
  • Notification sent to Jenkins Webhook (using the Webhook Integration system)

Project name: MageNoirCCG

Thanks,
Benoît R.


Did you ever get this fixed? I’m having a similar issue myself trying to set up slack integration for the first time

Sorry to hear about this – for issues like these, usually find that bugs (if this is one) get fixed fastest with a support ticket.

This is still the case as I already mentioned here .