I was following this tutorial:http://download.unity3d.com/support/resources/files/FPS_Tutorial_1.pdf. And it says to download fps_assets.zip and double click on the
Unity package. But when I do that Unity gives me errors??
Please help me ![]()
Thanks
I was following this tutorial:http://download.unity3d.com/support/resources/files/FPS_Tutorial_1.pdf. And it says to download fps_assets.zip and double click on the
Unity package. But when I do that Unity gives me errors??
Please help me ![]()
Thanks
That tutorial is outdated and unfortunately until we make a new one it’s unsupported.
(note to UT staff… maybe completely shutting this link down is a good idea?)
It would take all of 15 minutes for someone who knows what theyre doing to fix up the scripts…closing it down’s not the one ![]()
Whoever goes to remove it could probably fix the scripts in the same amount of time…
/2c
AC
Please don’t shut off a valuable tutorial because just 0.01% of it is not accurate anymore.
Can anyone fix it please?
Thanks
No one? ![]()
Please somebody fix it.