How do I search the Unity Manual?

I’m having trouble finding any info on a particular topic. Is there any way to search the documentation?
Cheers.

That is a feature I asked to have.

I am almost tempted to download all pages and install a “google search” on my machine :confused:

You can always google search the online docs. The scripting reference has built-in search.

–Eric

The scripting yes

But not the User Manual nor the Reference Manual

Thats why he said: Google and Online Manual :slight_smile:
It works for anything as Google does not care about anything.
Here is a usefull link: Programmable Search Engine by Google

Also you can use the print version for searching offline.

Thanks for the help guys :slight_smile:

Oh… didn’t know this one. Thanks

Unity could add a link to it :wink:

“You live and learn… or you don’t live long”
R.A. Heinlein

Tri3 deserves an award!