How to show 2d Animation?

Hi All! Total noob here looking for the most simple way to do something. I’m making an AR game. I want the screen with buttons to stay in the same spot, and when a button is clicked, a 2D animation, fitted to the screen, to play. I want to use an animation I made in Adobe After Effects instead of animating it in Unity. What’s the best way to do this?

Welcome!
I dont do UI stuff much so this is a rough push in the right direction.

The UI can be set to screen space so it stays locked to the screen.
Importing animated stuff from AE will have to be tested. There are 2 or more assets in the store to aid AE to Unity - which might help.
Otherwise you might have to import the graphics from AE and duplicate the anim in Unity.
Test out the workflow and report back when you find a solution.