I’ve been trying to make a Fps game. I’ve followed the Tutorial and all but I can’t the Robots to destroy my guy. Please help me with this problem.
Also is it possible that I can give the game a objective?
I’ve been trying to make a Fps game. I’ve followed the Tutorial and all but I can’t the Robots to destroy my guy. Please help me with this problem.
Also is it possible that I can give the game a objective?
Here let me rephrase it.
When I was following the FPS tutorial I got to the section with making an enemy. And after I got allthe scripts put in and started up the game the enemys would shot at me and all but not actually do any damage with their rockets. If this has happened to anyone and fixed it please help me.
Put a print statement in the ApplyDamage function of FPSPlayer.js. This will indicate whether the function is called when a hit occurs. If it is called, then it implies there is an error in the script somewhere. If it isn’t called, the problem is most likely with one of the colliders.