Lightmap vastly different switching to IOS platform

I’ve been playing around with Lightmaps and created a test scene, it all worked great. When I attempted to add lightmaps to my IOS project everything went dark and looked really bad. I went back to my test scene and I was on the PC platform, I switched it to IOS then saw it go all dark. I’m not sure if I’m need to change some settings, i upped the intensity of the lights but you still can’t make out the walls are white. I have a few cubes all with standard shader, directional light set to baked, 2 area lights and 1 point light set to baked. I have attached the scene below. Any idea where I’m going wrong to get something that looks more the PC.

PC


IOS

Settings

2932897–216911–LightScene.unitypackage (1.11 MB)

After writing this post I think I’ve figured it out, its the shaders I should have been using the mobile shaders.

Mobile/Unlit (Supports Lightmap) seems to have done the trick.