ListView with flex-wrap, multiple items per row, GridView

I’d like to create a ListView that uses flex-wrap. The goal is to have a grid of items in the ListView, i.e. multiple items per row, not just one item.

I found that flex-wrap works perfectly fine with ScrollView (Unity 2022.2.4f1):

.flexWrapScrollView #unity-content-container {
    flex-direction: row;
    flex-wrap: wrap;
}

This nearly also works with the ScrollView inside the ListView.
However, it seems to conflict with the fixedItemHeight of the ListView. I see multiple items in a single row (good), but the ListView is not creating enough items because it does not seem to notice that there is now space left (bad).

It kind of works with “Virtualization Method” set to “Dynamic Height”, but only until I scroll. Then again there is space left and the ListView does not populate enough items.

Is this a bug or by design?
How can I have a ListView that uses flex-wrap, i.e. dynamic creation of items but multiple items in a single row?

It would also work for me with a fixedItemWidth, i.e. I don’t need dynamic flex-wrap of items.

Maybe someone created a GridView for this use case already?

Hi @achimmihca ! Any update? I have the same problem.