Manage scene loading

Sounds like perhaps you tested them only in editor, where they do exactly that.

Did you try it in a build?

Not sure what you’re trying to do here but there are callbacks you can hook.

Personally I just sit in a coroutine loop waiting for important elements to spawn, such as if I am a player, I wait for the appearance of player spawn points, which mean that the content level has either finished loading or it has finished procedurally generating, one or the other.

Here’s my additive scene load notes:

Additive scene loading is one possible solution:

A multi-scene loader thingy:

My typical Scene Loader:

Other notes on additive scene loading:

Timing of scene loading:

Also, if something exists only once in one scene, DO NOT MAKE A PREFAB out of it. It’s a waste of time and needlessly splits your work between two files, the prefab and the scene, leading to many possible errors and edge cases.

Two similar examples of checking if everything is ready to go: