Method And Object.GetType().GetFields

Assets\Script\Network\NetMsgEventMgr.cs(63,29): error CS1061: ‘NetMsgEventMgr.MulticastDelegate’ does not contain a definition for ‘Method’ and no extension method ‘Method’ accepting a first argument of type ‘NetMsgEventMgr.MulticastDelegate’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\Script\Common\TableModule\ExcelTxtFileLoader.cs(94,45): error CS1061: ‘System.Type’ does not contain a definition for ‘GetFields’ and no extension method ‘GetFields’ accepting a first argument of type ‘System.Type’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
By windows store .Net!
Here can find MulticastDelegate.Target but can’t find Method. I can only use class ,can’t use method…how can i do?

Your scripts use some .NET APIs, that are not available in Windows Store Apps. You should fix your code to use only available APIs.
From pasted errors I can tell, that you should use Syste.TypeInfo instead of System.Type.

How about “Method”? I use like function pointer with Delegate to To distinguish the different functions.But i can’t find Method,I can only find Methodinfo!
code:
public delegate void NetEventHandler(NetEventHandler value);
public void Register(int _eventId,NetEventHandler _eventhandler)
{
MulticastDelegate cur_del = new MulticastDelegate(_eventhandler);

if (m_EventDic.ContainsKey(_eventId))
{
MulticastDelegate dic_del = null;

dic_del = (MulticastDelegate)m_EventDic[_eventId];

if (dic_del != null)
{
if (dic_del.Method.Equals(cur_del.Method))
{
return;
}
}
else
{
…
}

}
else
{
…
}
}

Correct, you should use MethodInfo.

I used .NET Framework 3.5.But GetMethodInfo only support 4.5. How do I change the framework?

Windows Store Apps target .NET Core Framework 4.5 by default - unity will use that to compile your C# scripts (although you won’t be able to see intellisense).

But I use MonoDevelop also can’t support MulticastDelegate.GetMethodInfo(); How do i set the unity?
If i changed VS, while i reopen Unity.Also default 3.5.
Assets/Script/Network/NetMsgEventMgr.cs(83,41): error CS1061: Type NetMsgEventMgr.MulticastDelegate' does not contain a definition for GetMethodInfo’ and no extension method GetMethodInfo' of type NetMsgEventMgr.MulticastDelegate’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Microsoft documentation is your best fried here. Look which classes are supported on Windows Store Apps.
In case you need separate code to run in editor (or other platform) and WSA, use:

#if NETFX_CORE
// code for WSA
#else
// code for other platforms
#endif

Thank you for your answer!