PlayerPrefs lost ?

Hi,
Recently We have published our game in The App Store. The game was downloaded by a lot of users and works fine . Unfortunately some players, after some time spent in the game, loses all or part of their game progress saved in PlayerPrefs. I have checked my code and I cant find if it’s a bug related to my code or it’s a Unity bug ? Anyone else has the same problem ?

I would suspect a local bug. I have not heard of anything, Google would certainly know. Did you search each script for DeleteAll()? Also, perhaps somewhere you are mistakenly replacing values.

We’ve had occasional reports of lost savegames, also using PlayerPrefs.

We never delete anything, only add/update - so far, our only real theory are that the game may have managed to crash or be killed during a save (we do have memory issues on certain iDevices). Either that or we’ve got a very strange/rare bug in our code related to savegame version numbering/initialization.

We don’t delete anything. This is a very rare situation. We have more than 1 mln downloads and I think, less than one or two hundreds players lost their PlayerPrefs. I don’t think it’s a memory related issue. It happened on quite new devices such as iPhone 5S or iPad4 and iPad Air and I havent seen any memory warnings in the Xcode console.