Recommended leaderboard?

I have gotten to the point of needing to integrate some highscroe leaderboard into my game and I was wondering what people recommend. I initially am going to release onto the IOS but then I will be following up with Android. I was looking at Openfeint, but it seems they are having issues with 3.5.

Is it recommended that I host something myself and if so is there a recommended plugin most are using from the store. If OpenFeint is the choice, then I still would need to have some sort of high score system in place for people that choose not to have an openfeint accoutn right? Is there a norm that is followed when setting this up? All I currently have is the Players current score tracked while playing and at the end I check to see if it is the highest score. If it is then I save that to display the highest score later on.

If anyoneone can provide any ideas or recommendations, it’d greatly help. Thanks!

I am finishing up a simple easy to integrate free leaderboard, no need to host and all that…

Check out my post here:
http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/134939-Free-easy-to-implement-LeaderBoard

-Carmine

check this post.