Regarding legal issues with a model

Hello all,

I’ve found a 3D Model on Turbosquid.com (http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/free-max-mode-key-bomb/324650) and it looks a bit like the Bomb-things from Mario.

My question is would I get into legal complications with Nintendo if I used this model in my iPhone application (that I intended to make money off of)?

Thank you in advanced,
Vabu

It would be the same as if you made the Bob-omb yourself.

Just because someone else made it doesn’t mean it’s not copyright infringement if Nintendo choose to see it that way. (in other words use common sense and don’t assume Turbosquid ‘protects’ you)

Dunno i see iMario 2.0 climbing up the f’n charts…

If i ever meet the guy behind that in person, I’m going to stab him. I’ll get Nintendo to cover my legals feels for doing them a favor.

Appreciate your thoughts. However, was never an ‘assumption’ that Turbosquid would protect me in regards to this, not even sure where I asked that. Simply gave a link so the image could be referenced. However, guess I could just remove the “dial” from the back and that would solve a lot.

lol!