unity 4.61 will not save my files

I’ve just updated from 4.3 to 4.61 and now I can’t save any scene files in my project. I was messing with another project which saved fine, but my big project I’ve been working on for nearly 2 years (Its big) just wont save. If I click on save I get no errors or anything, but when I reload the scene the changes are not there.

I still have unity 4.3 installed and this version works fine.

I tried running unity as administrator and that didn’t make a difference.

I can use save as and save a new scene file which works, but only if it’s a new file.

I can’t see that it makes a difference, but the project I’m having problems with is a copy of the original. Before installing 4.61, I copied and pasted my whole project as a back up in case of problems so I could still load it in 4.3.

Any thoughts on what could have caused this?

To anyone else who has this issue, I just downloaded and installed the latest patch release (4.6.1p2) and now I can save again :slight_smile:

I didn’t see anything in the release notes that could have fixed this, but I’m happy its working.