Unity UI Text cannot go over 55 Font size

For some reason my font size cannot go over 55. And no I tried adding more with to the object and height still no luck…

What happens if you use a size greater than 55?

Its the Unity 5.2 It brakes canvases. It dispersal

I have no such problem when I try it. Is this specific to your project? Have you tried with an empty project?

I needed to make a whole new canvas to fix it. And the Raycast is broken in Unity 5.2

What do you mean its broken?
Can you report it as a bug?

Hi,

I have a similar problem since Unity 5.2 on my iPad Air 2.

Someone else has found the same here :

Project to huge to post a Bug Report.

Yea the UGUI Raycast is broken.

Take a look at this for simplifying your project.
The better the bug report, the more chance we can recreate the bug which means it can be fixed.

Like I say on the other topic, I submitted a bug. case #731234

#geff