UnityModule is Not Defined

Hello,

I am trying to host a Unity game (WebGL) on my Windows Server (IIS) but I keep getting the following error:
uncaught referenceerror: unitymodule is not defined

Most fixes I find online is to add the MIME Type on my IIS site configuration or adding them directly into the web.config file. I tried those and nothing worked. Below is what my web.config looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>

    <location path="." inheritInChildApplications="true">

        <system.webServer>
       
            <staticContent>
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".mem" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".data" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".memgz" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".datagz" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".unity3dgz" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".jsgz" mimeType="application/x-javascript; charset=UTF-8" />
                <mimeMap fileExtension=".unityweb" mimeType="application/octet-stream" />
            </staticContent>

            <handlers>
                <add name="aspNetCore" path="*" verb="*" modules="AspNetCoreModule" resourceType="Unspecified" />
            </handlers>

            <aspNetCore processPath="dotnet" arguments=".\DASHTI.dll" stdoutLogEnabled="false" stdoutLogFile=".\logs\stdout" />

        </system.webServer>

    </location>

</configuration>

Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Did you solve the problem?

I just found a solution. U could see –WebGL build error :Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < || UnityLoader.js is not a function (SOLVED) - Questions & Answers - Unity Discussions

this web.config worked for me:

<system.webServer>











</system.webServer>

It still shows the same error