WaitForSeconds Doubt

Good afternoon guys, I’m doing a project, a game similar to Tetris.

The truth is that I am quite new to Unity, and I would like to know how I could make a function wait a whole second and then activate it.

In my code I have two functions, one that clears the tetris line, another that lowers the other lines, I would like to clear the line instantly, and make the code wait 1 second to introduce an animation while the line clears, and then the line drops .

Any tutorial I could see?

Hello @Dracante !

To give you some answers, you could use the Coroutine and yield return WaitForSeconds(1f).
You can invoke a method from your mono behaviour classes with a delay like this:

Invoke("YourDelayedMethod", 1f);

If you have more scripting-specific questions, unrelated to 2D (this is a 2D forum), you can post your them in the scripting forum.