Web Player into a flash application or site?

I’m sorry if this was posted before but I couldn’t find a clear answer on this.

Can I embed the unity web player into a flash application or website? The ability to do this is very critical for my project.

Plus if this is possible, is there a good tutorial or template file available?

Thanks for any help.

Welcome to the forums!

It has been, a number of times…

The Flash player cannot embed nor contain Unity content. You can have a website that has both Flash and Unity content, but you’ll need to render the Flash content via the Flash Player and Unity content via the Unity Web Player.

There are some ways to integrate the two together, but not as a single app so much as different pieces of content on the page that can communicate with each other. For example:

u3dobject

In this case it’s an example of how to have Flash and Unity content appear as one app, but in reality they’re not. Start there and have fun!