I am creating a Labyrinth-esque game as my first project and I am running into a slight problem. Here is the code that controls rotation of the plane: http://vpaste.net/dfKtX
Anyways, the problem occurs when I rotate the playingPlaneX, when rotating the playingPlaneZ it does not occur.
playingPlaneZ rotated, no rotation on playingPlaneX: http://i.imgur.com/3IrPNyU.png
playingPlaneX rotated, no rotation on playingPlaneZ: http://i.imgur.com/flQvc6l.png
The walls are setup as children of Playing_PlaneX, which is a child of Playing_PlaneZ. I would much rather prefer to use a shape made in Blender for my level, but for some reason my ball kept falling through the object when I decided to rotate it.
This is strange. Any chance you have a rigidbody on the individual pieces? Any chance you can put a package of your project on the net to take a look at? As for blender, you could model your object and then use empty child objects with box colliders for the physics.
– robertbuI have a rigidbody on the Playing_PlaneX so that it can collide with the sphere (the sphere would just stop moving when it hit the plane without it). I'll upload a project of it in a second.
– armegHere is an upload of the project folder: http://www.2shared.com/file/hf4Sx9iv/Labyrinth.html
– armeg