Hello everyone,thanks for your time, I’ll cut to the point.
-I’ve created a GameObject.
-This gameObject has an Animator attached.
-I’ve created 1 Animation and UNchecked the Loop animation box in the inspector.
I created a function on a script attached to the GO called:
void FinishedPlaying(){
Debug.Log("Animation ended");
}
I want to play this function as soon as the animation ends the first(and only) loop.
How can I accomplish this?
I tried :
Update(){
if (!_anim.animation.IsPlaying("CodingAnimation")){
Debug.Log("Animation Not Playing");
FinishedPlaying()
}
}
But I see 3 problems to this solution:
1.There is no ‘Animation’ attached to the GameObject.
2.There’s an Animator but not an Animation…Why??
3.If I use this, the function will get called everytime the animation is NOT playing and not just the one time the animation finished playing.
What do you guys recommend I try?
Thank you for your time, help and expertise!
Cheers
@ozone I might implement this, but Im still left with an unanswered question, Why am I getting "There is no 'Animation' attached to the GameObject." Error, I've got animator attached to the gameobject...
– drodrii"Animation" and "Animator" are, annoyingly enough, not the same component.
– ozone