Hi everybody! This is my first time in the forum!
I have a big problem. I have tower built with tetris-shaped blocks. It has 140 blocks. All of them have box colliders and rigidbody. When the tower is standing still, the game runs at 60FPS but when the tower collapses my computer (i7 2,4GHz, 8Gb) slows down at 3 FPS.
I´m really worried because theorically this game is meant to run on iOS and Android devices… Any ideas? I would appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance,
Dante
Excuse me. I meant: are 140 box colliders too MANY? 
Check what is happening in the profiler.
Unity isn’t multithreaded, only few things on Unity are, doesn’t matter how many cores you have on your machine.
I think this is due to the physics and rigid body computations, not the box colliders. I think when everything is at rest the physics puts the rigidbodies ‘to sleep’.
In my game i have a 300-400 objects that are influenced by physics. When the game starts there is a slight stutter as they all come to rest on the ground etc. after that everything is fine, ie they are sleeping. I think this is what you may be suffering from… ‘they are all being computed when being shot’.
That said, 140 doesn’t sound excessive… maybe other can comment on this.
Solved. I deleted the terrain I was using as floor for the scene and added a cube.
Thanks everyone!
Dante