Changing Unity Analytics path causes CS0246 compilation errors

I keep all third-party libraries and assets in a folder called "Vendors". So I tried to move the Unity Analytics files inside that folder, which caused the following two errors at build time:

Assets/Vendors/Plugins/UnityAnalytics/PlatformWrapper.cs(30,46): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IPlatformWrapper' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Assets/ThirdParty/Plugins/UnityAnalytics/PlatformWrapper.cs(30,64): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IWWWFactory' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

It seems that some paths are hard coded some where, but I can't tell where exactly. My guess is that it's the UnityEngine.Cloud.Analytics DLL.

I can live with it for now, but keeping things organized and keeping entropy at bay is a struggle as it is. It would be great if Unity Analytics would still play nice when moved around.

Should I be filing this as an issue or bug?

We have some native plugin files in our package that needs to be in the exact path /Assets/Plugins/PLATFORM_NAME.
This is a Unity requirement when making platform specific native plugins.
You can however, move the "UnityAnalytics" folder outside /Assets/Plugins.