Hey,
I’m currently working on a 2d game. There’s a battle animation which:
- doesn’t work relative [I could probably fix this]
- I need the positions of
So, it would be good if I could somehow “convert” this animation into positions relative to it’s starting point.
I haven’t found anything regarding this topic, so maybe you can help me.
Ok. I tried it myself and found a solution.
I wrote a script putting every position the player was at into a list. But playing the animation doesn’t really work. If you try it like that the coordinates are very weird. You have to go to the timeline and manually move the object through the animations (on the timeline). Then you just have to save this list and manually edit it (remove same coordinates existing multiple times). There you go. Now you got a list with coordinates the player passes when you play the animation.