I started to make this game last week to partecipate the edge contest ( http://www.edge-online.com/news/edge-create-challenge-2012-tcs ) but It also works under Android and Ios.
For now is only a prototype
(Crits/Suggestions will be apretiated).
Looks cool man… seems like you could really get some brain-melting puzzles developed with this…
That’s looking very cool so far. Well done.
What will be the point? To get to certain parts of the stage and avoid obstacles?
Yes you have to avoid obstacles/enemies (robots/laser turrets/…), solve some puzzle to open secret passages and get the goals.
That’s pretty cool! The movement of the cube looks solid and fun. Reminds me of Kula World back on Playstation 1.
Thank you for the hint (I’ll take inspiration from Kula World
). I spent some time to make camera movement smooth. I’ve also made a shader that fades the polygons near the camera to always see the cube clearly. Now it’s time to make the funny part
. Next week I’ll post a video with the enemies/obstacles (i’ve only a month to accomplish the game and I’ll have to dedicate all of my free time to it).