Error on specific ONNX model

Hi there,
I am trying out Sentis on an object detection project and I am facing an issue with a specific onnx model.

This model works fine when loaded using onnxruntime in python but triggers the following error in Sentis:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Unity.Sentis.GPUComputeBackend.Pad (Unity.Sentis.TensorFloat X, Unity.Sentis.TensorFloat O, System.ReadOnlySpan`1[T] pad, Unity.Sentis.Layers.PadMode padMode, System.Single constant) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.sentis@1.3.0-pre.3/Runtime/Core/Backends/GPUCompute/GPUCompute.cs:1811)
Unity.Sentis.Layers.Pad.Execute (Unity.Sentis.Tensor[] inputTensors, Unity.Sentis.ExecutionContext ctx) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.sentis@1.3.0-pre.3/Runtime/Core/Layers/Layer.Transformation.cs:604)
Unity.Sentis.GenericWorker+<StartManualSchedule>d__33.MoveNext () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.sentis@1.3.0-pre.3/Runtime/Core/Backends/GenericWorker.cs:243)
Unity.Sentis.GenericWorker.Execute () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.sentis@1.3.0-pre.3/Runtime/Core/Backends/GenericWorker.cs:176)
Unity.Sentis.GenericWorker.Execute (Unity.Sentis.Tensor input) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.sentis@1.3.0-pre.3/Runtime/Core/Backends/GenericWorker.cs:168)
SimpleSentis.ExecuteModel (UnityEngine.Texture2D inputTexture) (at Assets/Scripts/SimpleSentis.cs:89)
SimpleSentis.Start () (at Assets/Scripts/SimpleSentis.cs:43)

It is a YoloNas exported from pytorch using SuperGradients, working fine in Sentis if I remove the post-processing, but gives this error after the nms when post-processing is enabled.

The same setup also works fine using other detection models with like the yolotiny-v7 that can be found on hugging face (I can’t put more than 2 links in my post).

Do you have an idea of what might be causing this error? How can I assist in further debugging?

Did you try upgrading to com.unity.sentis-1.3.1-pre.1?

Thank you for your answer, I can’t find this specific version in my package manager, the latest I have access to is 1.3.0-pre.3

Which unity version are you on?

I tried on 2023.2.0b17 and 2023.3.0b8 with the same result

ah apologies, there is a pad layer in your model on int data that isn’t supported
sorry for that

Oh okay, no problem !
Are there any plans to support that in the next few months ?