I made this in about 8-9 hours.
EDIT: Didn’t notice the “about showcase” thread and I just read it now, could a mod lock this please?
I made this in about 8-9 hours.
EDIT: Didn’t notice the “about showcase” thread and I just read it now, could a mod lock this please?
What are your goals for this game? Or is this going to be a dead prototype in a week or so? Multiplier?
I saw a Bad Company 1 video where DICE showed a prototype of it and that gave me inspiration, I know nothing about networking so multiplayer won’t happen but I will keep developing this while I learn 3d modelling and animations.
Why on showcase ?
Read the post, I didn’t see the thread where they said this section of the forum is just for finished work.
But there’s a WIP section for stuff like this. It’s a good start. If you want an easy way to set up multiplayer games, try Multiplayer Game Development Made Easy | Photon Engine