Generic Modular Modern Construction Kit

Version 1.26 with double side walls

A new Construction Kit for modern environments. With this package you can build offices, labs, schools, hospitals, appartments, and it is compatible with Manor Construction Kit for even more mixtures!

It will be also compatible with Manor Construction Kit interiors and exteriors :hushed:

Oh very nice! Looking forward to seeing this one.

Generic Modular Modern Construction Kit is ready in asset store!

Hi!

I got it! It is a really nice package!

Will be any updates? or will be more modules in the future?

Cheers!

Both! Right now I’m working to add a lot of premade blocks to speed up your building process. And ahead I’ll add more elements and work to update and make compatible this other: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/170237-grid-based-dungeon-kit?p=1163552#post1163552

OK!!!

Thanks a lot! Great Job!

Modern 1.1 in upload with 247 new premade blocks!

LuxUnity has a great history of continuing to update their assets, as well as listening to customers’ needs and acting on it.

Version 1.1 with 247 new premade blocks is ready in asset store!

Thanks! It is nice that people take note of users needs, and help them when possible.
I realy appreciate that!

Thanks for the update. I have downloaded it but cant use that yet. I’m making a game like jagged alliance2 but in 3d. And start making a basic but detailed scenario. I hope your modular kit can be used to make those kind of buildings!
My plan is make each module breakable too.

Cheers

For that you can use the half pieces like: corner_in_A, corner_in_B, wall_1x_L, wall_1x_R, floor_pieces, glass_wall_1x, low_wall_1x, low_wall_1x_glass, and take the door_frame drom wall_door (same thing from, glass_door_wall_1x, wall_window_1x, wall_window_1x_vertical). These pieces are good for occupy and one-man square floor (use the 4 pieces in floor_pieces as reference). And if you ad a basic black cube to cover the upper hole, you can use these in a top-view game.

Thanks man!

I’ll combine all this with two-sided walls(Cubes) to be able to break them when there are explosions. If you can in a future make your walls that way, it will be awesome. But anyway, your package is realy good!

Cheers. (I’ll post here the level as soon as i finish it to check it out)

Could you post an image of this, so i can understand how you need the broken wall?

Hi,

The wall has to be destructable. To achieve this:

1539975--89531--$Foto+Jagged+Alliance+3.jpg

Obviously this is far from what i’m doing, but the goal is to break walls like in the picture.

and the original buildings in the JA2 game are like this :

1539975--89535--$Jagged_Alliance_2.jpg

i’ve made something to try concepts and the shooting system, and looks like this:

1539975--89577--$ESCENARIO.jpg

Cheers!

1539975--89537--$20661-spine_config.jpg

I need walls that later can be destroyed(with some destruction framework in the asset store) . But need a volume to break, not planes.
In the firs picture you can see the walls broken. In the second picture you can see the standar shapeand detail of the haouses( when you enter a house, the roof fades to see the interior).
In the third you can see my test level, with a basic concrete structure with modules (4x4x0.1)that i will fracture later on.

Hope this explains my objective!

Thanks for all!

Let’s see…


I have made some solid wall to be broken with something like this:

And two premade already broken wall (so you can switch a normal wall with them after an explosion). Tell me you opinion.

Here we go man !

The framework you point is the one i’ve planed to use. And the wall you have there is what i need exactly. I’ve made my own modules(only to have something to work with, because i’m not a modeler) but only wall, and roof. As you see in the second picture i’ve posted, the buildings are basic.

When we have to break the wall, we need it to be different models from the doors or windows to be able to break each one in his own way!
I already tested my own breaking system only with prefractured objects. So both metods are fine for me.

Anyway, whatever you could make (allways, if you can ) will be fine.

Again. If you could make this and put it in the asset store as a new product, i’ll happy to pay for it!

I’ll add already broken modular elements in the next update.

Hi!

Thanks ! It will be realy nice and help me a lot!

I’ll try to post a quick video of the player moving arround and shooting at still enemies to show you how the game works. At least the shooting and moving systems!!

And a prefractured building to see how the explosions will affect .