Hello all.
With my application I’m trying to realize a stereoscopic mode. I would like to put 2 GUITexture. 1 for the left eye and 1 for the right eye.
So I created two renderer textures, two camera and two GUITexture.
For the moment I’m just testing the system with one GUITexture enabled. And I have a sort infinity problem.
You can see an example on the screenshot I joined. I don’t know why I have this effect.
Have you an idea to avoid this ?
Thanks 
This effect is caused when a camera is looking at its own output. Is the object that displays the render texture in the view of the camera that generates the texture?
This is my hierarchy :
---- Main Camera
---- ------------------- Left Camera
---- ------------------- Right Camera
---- End Main Camera
---- GUITexture Left Eye (with a renderer Texture)
I succeed by uncheck the GUILayer Left Camera and it’s good now.
BTW do you know how to resize a GUITexture with script ? Because I would like that my GUITexture feet with all the resolution.