How do I get Resource path on iOS devices?

Hello I use xml for databse.
xml files are in Assets/Resources/

public static CourseContainer Load (string path)
{
TextAsset _xml = Resources.Load (path);
XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer (typeof(CourseContainer));
StringReader reader = new StringReader (_xml.text);
CourseContainer courses = serializer.Deserialize (reader) as CourseContainer;
reader.Close ();
return courses;
}

It works well, path is Assets/Resources/course.xml
but save can’t. I can’t find Resource folder in iOS device

public static void Save ()
{
CourseContainer courses = GlobalVariableManager.courseContainer;

#if UNITY_IOS
XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer (typeof(CourseContainer));
string filePath = System.IO.Path.Combine(Application.persistentDataPath, “courses.xml”);
FileStream stream = new FileStream (filePath, FileMode.Truncate);
serializer.Serialize (stream, courses);
stream.Close ();
#endif
}

I want know where is my xml file in iOS devices.

I tried this, How do I read XML on iPhone? - Questions & Answers - Unity Discussions
read well, write can’t

Use code tags when posting in the future.

Your problem is most probably here:

FileStream stream = new FileStream (filePath, FileMode.Truncate);

FileMode.Truncate tells FileStream to throw an exception if the file you’re attempting to open doesn’t already exist. Change it to FileMode.Create:

FileStream stream = new FileStream (filePath, FileMode.Create);

I think you’re issue is that you’re making an incorrect assumption. You can read files from the Resources folder, but you can’t write to it at runtime. You’re reading the file from somewhere and writing to a completely different location.[/code]