How do i reset settings?

Hi i was wondering if it was possible to reset all the setting's in unity for instance the input manager i was messing with the other day and i don't remember what it was set to if anybody could help me with that by resetting the setting or anything that would be great thank you!

2d game controller button not working please helppp

–

3 Answers

3

Click the gear icon in the input manager and select "reset".

alt text

Hi Eric5h5, there is two gears icon, one on the right and one on the left and none is reacting to mouse down or right mouse down... odd, I am missing something obviously...

–

Works fine here. You can also right-click on the title bar of the input manager (the line that says "Input Manager").

–

thank you that helps a lot!

–

I had this same issue. if you can't find an image of the original set up to mimick you might have better luck just starting a new project, this resets the input manager and all the settings.

good luck.

edit: I found someone who claimed this worked

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/63475-Resetting-Input-Manager-to-default?highlight=reset+input+manager

Do you remember where you saw the picture?

–

There really is a lot of settings, I'd try making an empty project and if you're really keen on getting your settings to your first project just straight up write them down. It's difficult I know. I wish there was a way to reset them though. I might go make a post on the unity forums.

–

2d game controller button not working please helppp