Yes, I have googled this and have not found exactly what I was looking for (most have to do with older unity versions and are applicable while the others were of no help).
So I bought trees on the asset store. If I import them into the terrain tree builder, it will not resize them. I can change the scale on the prefabs to 20-20-20 and individually place them on the landscape. However, in the terrain tree area, it will not use the scale. It seems like it only will accept the slider for width and height,
So Is there a way to change it so I can make them 20-20-20 on the scale as the terrain tree area’s max setting is to small.
But there is no tree model to click on. Right? It was made with parts in the tree creator. The prefab is it with parts on it (mesh, tree_data, material, material). The trees do need to be resized as the scene is not set to scale. Trees are not models but pieces slapped together into a prefab. So making the prefab bigger will allow you to place trees onto the landscape bigger if you drop them into the scene. However, using the terrain tree area, it does not use the prefab scale factor so they stay small. Anyone know how to do this.
– RandomCharacters[39838-capture1.png|39838]
– RandomCharacters[39839-capture2.png|39839]
– RandomCharacters[39840-capture3.png|39840]
– RandomCharactersOh right. Totally forgot about the Tree system. Thought it was just a regular model. Unfortunately I have no experince there. Unless the old trick of putting it into another root GameObject and prefabbing and using that GameObject for the Terrain while scaling the tree object within it instead works.
– GameVortex