How to make mobile movement

hello guys iam begginer in unity this is my code for my 2d ball game i want to make for mobile to move with there gui buttons left and right and jump button any idea how to do it ? every one is saying to me to start simple so iam making simplest game ball to move and jump its working in pc now i wanted to make it for mobile…

here is my code can someone tell me how to make it for mobile?
using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

public class PlayerController : MonoBehaviour {

public float moveSpeed;
public float jumpHeight;

public Transform groundCheck;
public float groundCheckRadius;
public LayerMask whatIsGround;
private bool grounded;

private bool doubleJumped;

private Animator anim;

void Start () {
	anim = GetComponent<Animator> ();
}

void FixedUpdate()
{
	grounded = Physics2D.OverlapCircle (groundCheck.position, groundCheckRadius, whatIsGround);
}

void Update ()
{
	if (grounded)
		doubleJumped = false;

if (Input.GetKeyDown (KeyCode.Space) && grounded)
	{
		//GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity = new Vector2 (GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity.x, jumpHeight);
		Jump ();
	}

if (Input.GetKeyDown (KeyCode.Space) && !doubleJumped && !grounded)
	{
		//GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity = new Vector2 (GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity.x, jumpHeight);
		Jump ();
		doubleJumped = true;
	}

if(Input.GetKey (KeyCode.D))
	{
		GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity = new Vector2 (moveSpeed, GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity.y);
	}

if(Input.GetKey (KeyCode.A))
	{
		GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity = new Vector2 (-moveSpeed, GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity.y);
	}

anim.SetFloat ("Speed", Mathf.Abs(GetComponent<Rigidbody2D> ().velocity.x));
}

public void Jump()
{
	GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity = new Vector2 (GetComponent<Rigidbody2D>().velocity.x, jumpHeight);
}

}

The easiest way to do this without coding would be to buy the Control Freak asset from the asset store, with that you can just add buttons, check GetKey, enter the key that corresponds to the button and simply rename every “Input” with “CFInput” in your script.

Also check out this Unity3d question, it’s similar to yours.

Adding Mobile Control

You can have a look at this guy to learn a bit, this is more intermediate, but learn the basics first (not hard to find) and watch some tutorials like this one, or search on YouTube, there are tons of them