I don't get a code on my phone using Two Factor Authentication.

For 2 weeks now, tech support has been silent about this, and unity support sends me to tech support. I have the phone, I did not lose it. It works properly, I get sms from other services, but I do not get a TFA code. At work, I’m already delaying the build of the project for a week. Bosses are not interested in why I can not finish it. Where else should I go to get unity to solve my problem? I’m waiting too long without getting any feedback.
The first few days I was able to log in from my home device. I just couldn’t log in from my new device. Now I got kicked out of my home account and asked for a password. For some reason I haven’t been kicked out of my forum account yet…

Posting on the forums isn’t going to make it happen any faster.

I also don’t think it will speed up the process. But it seems to me that they have given up on my requests altogether. I’m trying to remind myself

Same

Do you have any updates on that?