MONSTERS PACK VOL 1

Hey there! and Happy New Year!

Here is what coming next, some general monsters which will be able to populate any genre: either heroic fantasy, Sci Fi etc…

I know that some of you guys discussed on another thread that it would be nice to have some demons pack or some themed packs, but it was mostly destined to medieval fantastic or heroic fantasy. I wanted to have something that can cover a lot of different needs and target a wider audience.

So here it comes: Monster Pack Vol 1. This pack will contains 5 monsters with support for both Legacy and PBR shaders as well as providing on place and root motion animations.

MONSTERS PACK VOL 1
DIRECT LINK TO ASSET STORE

It includes the following models:

GOROSAURUS
DIRECT LINK TO ASSET STORE

894c38e222534106a26b5e836203dc23
WEB PLAYER


MARHOMORPH
DIRECT LINK TO ASSET STORE


0b1bce8a0e9d442fa73744e9d2d1f8ce
WEB PLAYER


HELLCREEPER
DIRECT LINK TO ASSET STORE


e13a4ca0d0c745488f3a96bd9b9fc0e2
WEB PLAYER


CAVECRAWLER
DIRECT LINK TO ASSET STORE


337cb8cd9fc74f32b279f1083d2819c2
WEB PLAYER


TYRANOPODE

b24e9c9176bf46f1892c5434ad3b7da2

there will be for sure a quadruped creature, a flying one and an insectoid ish one. For the last one it’s still pretty foggy but this will be figured out soon).

Hope you guys appreciate that decision and will like the models coming.

cheers! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

RESERVED

Cool. Looks great. Is it generic or humanoid rig?

This particular one can be be whatever you want, legacy, generic or humanoid. You decide.

Looks great. Can you please consider making one of those 5 to be either ranged or a magic user?

Magic won’t happen, as I’m trying to stay away from a sole specific genre. Range attack might be possible.

1 Like

There could be an animation for an attack or two, right? Like the Gorosaurus might logically be thought to shoot beams from its eyes and/or use a breath weapon, so there could be animations for those attacks.

(I thought I might have seen animations for that already in the kit, but not sure.)

not sure what you meant… but tehre is a roar attack that can be used fora range attack maybe.

2 Likes

I’m loving the idea behind this kit. A set of monsters that can be used across genre’s is a great idea.

When can we buy this pack?

1 Like

Roars are great for “magic” attacks, dunno about ranged though (ranged as in projectile) ;). Good news anyway.

Well, it’s going to be a 5 characters pack, so you’ll be able to get the pre order one when 3 monster would be ready.

Gorosaurus is now live on the asset store.

Cool … I’ll buy the set when it’s available. If you can, please send me a private message once the pack is ready in case I miss it.

Ok, I’ll let you know via PM then.

Update: here what the next monster will look like.This is the flying one. Not found a name yet… will figure it out soon. Still a work in progress. It will be able to have some grounded and in air animations.

2 Likes

Sweet… I can definitely use something like that.

Hopefully anyone in need of a monster would use something like that… :;

Not sure about the second one, but really like the first. Maybe once you get second one done enough to put on sketchfab or show some movement it will grow on me… Awesome work though! Your last pack is currently living in my wish list for when I have some cash (may be a while… lol But I’ll eventually have it!)… Loved the were-creatures!

Can’t wait to hear more solid details of what you have planned for this pack once you decide for sure. :slight_smile:

yeah the screenshot I provided is definitely not showing the creature well enough… Will try to come up with a skinned posed version as soon as possible. It’s a real creepy one, trust me on that.

1 Like

UPDATE: Marhomorph is now rigged, skinned and pretty much textured… Here are some screenshots from unity editor. ( using a mix of legacy and PBR… it’s not the final render. Hope it’s a better shot of how the monster looks like.

Hope you guys wil llike it.
Have a great week end.
Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like