My assets can't load into project

I have not been using Unity for a while. I tried to open a project which I developed under Version 5.3. When I opened it, Unity told me that I may have to reimport assets. I pressed continue, and then on Assets folder in project window, I chose reimport all, however nothing showed up. When I tried to view my assets by “Reveal in Finder”, I could see all my asset files.

See my first screen which shows the assets folder is empty:

See the second screen which I revealed assets in finder:

Please help to solve this problem. I double checked and know for sure that I am opening the correct project folder.

2 Answers

2

You could have inadvertently made a new scene and viewing that instead. Go to wherever your scene is save and access it that way

Nope. I am sure I did not make a new scene and a new project. I could see all my assets by "Review in Finder" of that Assets folder which Unity listed as empty. This is a weird problem. Has nobody encountered it before?

–

I just upgraded my Unity to 2017 version, and the previous problem was solved. The newer version imported my assets successfully!

–

How you load all assets from the asset bundles folder? Instead scripting one by one to load the game objects, any way to load all of them from the same folder into the scene? I know this is for answer, but I hope you can help...

–

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?
@tammyhuang ,I have the same problem… Did you solve it?