my ball keeps falling!

Hi all!
I’m new to unity. in this first game I’m developing, I’ve placed a ball on a platform and added Rigidbody component to them,both.
the frustrating point is that when I run the game to see the result my ball goes through the platform and keeps falling and falling.
I’d appreciate it if you tell me what may be wrong with my game.

you must add a sphere collider to the ball…

I did that and it was still falling. I added a Box Collider to my platform (which is a plane) and it worked.
but I don’t know I did the wrong thing or not.

Yes, you need a collider on your platform (or the ball would have nothing to ‘collide’ with).

BTW, this is posted in the wrong forum… this is for Assets Store posts/queries. Maybe a moderator can move it.

Regards,
Matt.

or untick trigger if it is ticked for either