NAT Punchthrough failed (526946)

Hello everyone,

I’m having a problem with my server setup.
I have a VM in windows Azure running ubuntu server. In this VM I setup the MasterServer and Facilitator and configure the endpoints so that the players of my game can have access to them. When I run the command netstat -lnptu I get the following for the Facilitator and MasterServer ports:

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       PID/Program name
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:23466           0.0.0.0:*                           1545/MasterServer
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:50005           0.0.0.0:*                           1596/Facilitator

However when my players try to connect, and although there is output on the Facilitator and MasterServer instances, I’m getting the following output message: “Receiving NAT punchthrough attempt from target XXXXXXXXXX failed”.

The player that will be the server is connecting to the MasterServer like:

Network.InitializeServer(32, 25002, true);
MasterServer.RegisterHost(GAME_TYPE, room_name);

And the players that will be the clients are connecting like (Where “connect_to” is a HostData structure):

game_settings.connect_to.useNat = true;
Network.Connect(game_settings.connect_to.guid);

Anyone have any ideias on why this is not working?

Please I really need to solve this. There are so many threads with this issue and non of them has a solution.
I didn’t want to go with Photon since I have limited resources and Unity Network would be the perfect solution for my game.
Is this problem not solvable? I’m finding that hard to believe :frowning:

Have you found a solution to this problem? It is such a pain to solve