ObjectField doesn't work correctly

I have a set of prefabs with attached script of SomeType.
I have a custom editor with overriden OnInspectorGUI method.

In this method I have the following ObjectField call:

EditorGUILayout.ObjectField("Field", someInstance.Field, typeof (SomeType), false);

The problem is that selector window is totally empty. Does it matter in what folder are my prefabs located or something else? Replacing typeof(SomeType) to typeof(GameObject) causes displaying all game objects in selector window, but it’s not suitable for me.

SomeType has to be of type UnityEngine.Object to work. Nevertheless selector window will not display any components on GameObjects, just Assets in that are listed in ProjectWindow (e.g. ScriptableObject)

SomeType inherited from MonoBehaviour so it is of type UnityEngine.Object. I don’t need selector window to display components. I need it to display assets (prefabs) whith attached component of SomeType and it works: it’s impossible to drag’n’drop any asset without compoennt of provided type, but selector window is empty. I think it’s a bug.

SomeType inherited from MonoBehaviour so it is of type UnityEngine.Object. I don’t need selector window to display components. I need it to display assets (prefabs) whith attached component of SomeType and it works: it’s impossible to drag’n’drop any asset without compoennt of provided type, but selector window is empty. I think it’s a bug.