One highscore player pref setting highscores for all levels

Hi everyone, I seem to be having an awful lot of trouble with player prefs the last few days. I have similar code to this in each of my levels for when the level ends:

##playerScript in my first level##
if(healthSlider.value <= 0)
{

if (PlayerPrefs.GetInt("forestRushHighScore", GUICounters.highestScore) < GUICounters.score)
	{
		GUICounters.highestScore = GUICounters.score;
		PlayerPrefs.SetInt("forestRushHighScore", GUICounters.highestScore);
	}
}

I have 8 levels, each one has a different key corresponding to that levels highscore. I also have a button on my main menu that I want to display the high scores for each level. The problem is, if I play one level, beat the high score and then check my highscores from the main menu, each level has the same high score as the level I just beat. I don’t know why, I’m using each unique key.

##my High Score script attached to the camera##
void Update ()
{
forestRush.text = “” + PlayerPrefs.GetInt(“forestRushHighScore”, GUICounters.highestScore);
catchEm.text = “” + PlayerPrefs.GetInt(“catchEmHighScore”, GUICounters.highestScore);
colorCoded.text = “” + PlayerPrefs.GetInt(“colorCodedHighScore”, GUICounters.highestScore);
defence.text = “” + PlayerPrefs.GetInt(“defenceHighScore”, GUICounters.highestScore);
target.text = “” + PlayerPrefs.GetInt(“targetHighScore”, GUICounters.highestScore);
flight.text = “” + PlayerPrefs.GetInt(“flightHighScore”, GUICounters.highestScore);
maze.text = “” + PlayerPrefs.GetInt(“mazeHighScore”, GUICounters.highestScore);
jumpRunner.text = “” + PlayerPrefs.GetInt(“jumpRunnerHighScore”, GUICounters.highestScore);
}

If anyone could point out something I’m doing wrong, i’d appreciate it, it’s the final thing I have to do before I’m finished my game.

I think I found the issue, in my high score script, I use the unique key but with the same GUICounters.highscore varible so I don’t know if maybe somewhere, its getting overwritten. Anyway I gave each level an individual high score key and now it seems to work fine. The new code:

##playerScript in my first level##

if(healthSlider.value <= 0)
        {

if (PlayerPrefs.GetInt("forestRushHighScore", GUICounters.forestRushHighScore) < GUICounters.score)
            {
                GUICounters.forestRushHighScore = GUICounters.score;
                PlayerPrefs.SetInt("forestRushHighScore", GUICounters.forestRushHighScore);
                PlayerPrefs.SetInt("forestRushScore", GUICounters.score);
            }

GUICounters.ammo = 50;
            GUICounters.score = 0;
            Application.LoadLevel("endGame");

}

#my High Score script attached to the camera##

void Update () 
    {
        forestRush.text = "" + PlayerPrefs.GetInt("forestRushHighScore", GUICounters.forestRushHighScore);
        catchEm.text = "" + PlayerPrefs.GetInt("catchEmHighScore", GUICounters.catchEmHighScore);
        colorCoded.text = "" + PlayerPrefs.GetInt("colorCodedHighScore", GUICounters.colorCodedHighScore);
        defence.text = "" + PlayerPrefs.GetInt("defenceHighScore", GUICounters.defenceHighScore);
        target.text = "" + PlayerPrefs.GetInt("targetHighScore", GUICounters.targetHighScore);
        flight.text = "" + PlayerPrefs.GetInt("flightHighScore", GUICounters.flightHighScore);
        maze.text = "" + PlayerPrefs.GetInt("mazeHighScore", GUICounters.mazeHighScore);
        jumpRunner.text = "" + PlayerPrefs.GetInt("jumpRunnerHighScore", GUICounters.jumpRunnerHighScore);
	}