PDF Editor/Creator?

Hi,is there any free PDF editors as I cant afford adobe Acrobat?

Open Office allows you to export to PDF’s and GIMP can import them (as a bitmap). Don’t know of anything free out there that allows you to edit the actual PDS though.

If you just want to create PDFs you could use this one:

Hyper links and other special stuff is not supported

Another option is to make a webpage in html then use the Print settings to print the page from your browser out to pdf format. That’s what I did for my docs, made the web based docs and then just printed to pdf, they could do with a little tidying up on page joins but will do that when I find a nice editor :slight_smile:

1833998–117628–MegaFlowDocs.pdf (1.29 MB)

So, just so everyone sees, this was bumped by a spambot. The thread is 3+ years old.