Hello friends!
I’m going straight to the point, I’m trying to find out how to do a pop-up quiz, each question with only two possible answers. Whenever the points bar reaches its maximum I would like a window to appear with a random question and a timer. The bar is connected to a click system and both are already implemented.
Here’s an example to better illustrate what i’m talking about.
That’s it, I hope you can help me. Thanks!

I dont get what you want us to tell you ?
You explain the type off Game you wish todo,
any code to help you with or you would like to get an architecture idea?
An idea of the architecture would be useful. Much of the game is already developed. I just wanted to know where to go when making this pop-up appear with the questions.
alright so here we got:
you need a QuestionManager Component which can also be a singleton to hold Classes inside in a List,
whenever the bar reaches the max amount, you can call a Function from the QuestionManager to popup with a random question inside and the answers(he gets them from the picked Class),
also the QuestionManager can contain the Timebar which should get setup in the Popup Method as every question (if you want) can have a different time for the answer
i hope you can follow me